It’s the final week of the “Where in the World is Peter Greenberg’s Luggage?” contest. Congratulations to Shane Boocock, who won last week’s challenge by answering that Peter’s luggage was in on Quay Street near the Auckland Ferry Terminal building in front of Queens Wharf in New Zealand.
Guess what? We have one last bag that has gone missing, and boy, did it end up in a remote place. Follow this week’s clues to guess what adventures Peter’s suitcase went on after he checked it in. The most detailed, accurate answer wins a brand-new Baseline CX Carry-On.
- Peter’s luggage is about 40km from the nearest bordering country.
- Standing in this photo, you can see a recognized ski area.
- The height of the highest run in the area is featured in the title of a 1963 episode of the Twilight Zone.
- The answer is the name of a smaller community within a town.
- In just an hour by car, you can reach a very famous adrenaline junkie’s private collection of “toys.”
Click here for more information Briggs & Riley Travelware.